Thursday 12 November 2009

Possible Way of Navigation

I created a cube in After Effects to show my basic ideas on how the program may look, it was also a way for me to get more of a grip with After Effects and give me a better depth of knowledge on how the software controls work as this software will be vital to me when I am creating my 3D navigation. The final outcome of the video is below.




Each side of the rotating cube would have the different icons of the adobe software and when clicked it would launch the software, the cube would then change to the correct colour that corresponds to the program that you are using. When clicked the cube would then fold apart covering the screen and then the software would load.


1 comment:

  1. A very cool idea, almost like some widgets you can get and similar to what Windows had planned for Vista with their 3D icons

    ReplyDelete