Thursday 19 November 2009

Sketches

I decided that I will be designing a way to navigate through a photo album while utilising 3D space, I started my idea by drawing some sketches and diagrams to help me decide on how I should lay out the photographs. The sketches are displayed below:

sketch 1

I don't feel that this image will best utilise 3D space and I think its too similar to thumbnails you see all over the internet so I will not be developing this idea any further.

sketch 2

I liked this idea but decided the way the images were displayed was too linear so I decided to develop this idea further to show them in a more three dimensional way. The sketch below is one I then came up with and decided it was the best one for me to try and create in after effects.

sketch 3

No comments:

Post a Comment